Terms and Conditions
WorldCraft Logistics will require full payment before you can proceed with the removal order. Please provide your company name, a valid address for billing, and best contact phone number.
1. We don’t begin the service until everything arrives which can take 1-2 weeks or more depending on Amazon.
2. Worldcraft Logistics will not be held responsible if all the units do not arrive to our facility. Amazon does not always send the ordered quantity.
3. We can open one random box and take a picture upon request.
4. When the product arrives from Amazon it does not arrive in the original master carton.
- All orders need to be re-boxed before leaving our warehouse. The rework order can take up to 2 weeks to complete.
- Box Fees:
- $4 – 20 in. and below
- $5 – 21 in and above
5. If you decide to use LTL, we charge $20.50/pallet because Amazon keep our pallets
6. The rate includes the labeling of your shipment with UPS, FEDEX, FBA and LTL with multi out handling. (This is something other freight forwarders don’t offer.)
- For example, when multi out handling, if you have 1000 cartons, and you want to send 200 at the start, 200 a week later, and 200 a week after that, you will not see any additional fees other than storage and/or pallet fees.
- Higher fees will apply if we start to ship 1 unit at a time because it will become pick and pack.
7. We do not pay for the transfer of shipments between our warehouse to FBA. For the best price on these shipments, it is best to use your UPS or LTL rate via Amazon’s partnered services.
8. Storage will begin to incur when the first item arrives into our warehouse. During the time that we are working on relabeling or sorting the shipment, storage will still incur.
- Storage invoices will be charged monthly
- 3 days of free storage, after 3 days,
- $0.85/cubic foot per month (minimum $23 per month)
A pallet is based on 40x48x72 inches which = 80 cf = 2~ CBM
Example, $0.85/cubic foot per month, $0.85 X 80 cf = $68/pallet per month
9. Storage invoices are to be paid monthly. If storage invoices, along with any open balances, are not paid for three consecutive months, your cargo will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of or liquidated by Worldcraft Logistics LLC.
10. Insurance: Worldcraft Logistics, LLC has the appropriate and necessary third-party cargo legal liability coverage in respects of liabilities arising from our customers' cargo whilst in our storage facility.