1. Worldcraft Logistics will require all master cartons entering our warehouse to have WCL BARCODES on all 2 sides of each carton as of December 1st, 2018.
Please follow this link for instructions on how to generate your WCL BARCODES
2. Rate is based on what you provide. Storage rate will be charged monthly
3. We will open one random box and take pictures upon request within the 15 minutes inspection for the FREE (USA side)
4. If you decide to use LTL and Worldcraft Logistics us to provide the pallet, the fee is $20.50/pallet
5. All orders are ready to leave our warehouse within 24 business hours.
Product(s) will not be leaving until approval from accounting department.
During peak season, it will increase from 24 to 72 business hours
6. If shipment arrived in poor package that needs to be repackaged for storage and shipout, our fee will be $50/hour with a $50 minimum.
Example, poor and broken pallet from supplier, overpack of carton, carton is not strong enough to product goods.
7. Storage invoices are to be paid monthly. If storage invoices, along with any other open balances are not paid for three consecutive months, your cargo will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of or liquidated by Worldcraft Logistics LLC.
8. Insurance: Worldcraft Logistics, LLC has the appropriate and necessary third-party cargo legal liability coverage in respects of liabilities arising from our customers' cargo whilst in our storage facility.